Fluid Running™ is a deep water RUNNING class that provides all the benefits of running on land, and more, without any impact. It’s a phenomenal full body workout! The benefits:
- Burn up to 40% more calories than running on land
- Builds muscular strength and endurance
- Works legs, core and arms
- No impact! Can participate even with many injuries
- Runners can improve strength and speed
You don’t have to be a runner or athlete and you don’t have to know how to swim to participate in this class. Flotation belts are provided. Heart rate monitors are recommended but not required. All you need is your swim suit. Bringing a water bottle is recommended as well.
Mary teaches Fluid Running™ at the Louisville Recreation Center and through the City of Longmont Recreation Services. You can purchase a series of classes or just drop in to give Fluid Running™ a try.
Mary was recently featured in an article about Fluid Running™ in the Spring 2016 issue of “American Fitness Magazine”.